Clever Hotel Ideas: The Extra Mile That Makes You “Extra”-Ordinary.
If it’s true that:
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away
(cit. Hilary Cooper);
it should also be true that:
“Success it not measured by how good we are at meeting our customers’ expectations, but by the extra mile(s) that they didn’t expect to receive”
(cit. myself ?).
It may sound like a joke, but no one gets thrilled about the “ordinary”.
Yet, to be “extra”-ordinary, we don’t have to reinvent the wheel, nor do we need to spend a single dime: just use a bit of imagination!
At the end of the day, the equation is super simple:
- Make your customers curious;
- If they get curios, they’ll talk about it (about you) and share with their peers;
- If they talk about you, you easily get “sticky”;
- If you get “sticky”, you stand out from the competition;
- If you stand out from the competition, you get more (direct) bookings.
An endless virtuous circle at basically no effort. And no cost.
And if you run out of ideas, check these beautiful examples by boredpanda: https://www.boredpanda.com/clever-hotel-ideas/
Oh, no. 45 deserves the best employee award of the century!